Definitions and interpretation
Data– collectively all information that you submit to Pad Home Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies– a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws– any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Direct 96/46EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR– the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/679;
Pad Home Ltd, we or us– Pad Home Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales registered number 7501709 whose registered office as at 55 Trinity Buoy Wharf, 55 Trinity Buoy Wharf, London, E14 0FP;
UK and EU Cookie Law– the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you– any third party that access the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pad Home Ltd and acting in the course of their employment of (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pad Home Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such service; and
Website– the website that you are currently using, www.padhome.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Pad Home Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Pad Home Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the followings ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Pad Home Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”,
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft opt-in.
- Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for me details about a particular product, and we are marketing similar products). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide or emailing email@example.com to opt-in.
- If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees and third-party companies who are involved with only the processing of your order. Our employees and all third parties employed by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. ;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access- the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request if “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if its inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object- the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out as above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
- Pad Home Ltd will not share any of your Data with Third Party companies
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set these Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Pad Home Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following cookies:
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookie Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Pad Home Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org